FUNimation Entertainment announced the English dub cast for the Samurai Warriors television anime series at the Naka-Kon convention in Kansas on Saturday.
The cast, under ADR director and writer Tyler Walker, ADR engineer Jeremy Woods, and mixer Neal Malley, includes:
- Jason Liebrecht as Yukimura Sanada
- J. Michael Tatum as Nobuyuki Sanada
- Skyler Davenport as Kunoichi
- Heather Walker as Tsukimaru
- Morgan Garrett as Ina
- Jeffrey Schmidt as Hideyoshi Toyotomi
- Brandon McInnis as Hideyori Toyotomi
- Jennifer Seman as Lady Nene
- Michael Johnson as Ieyasu Tokugawa
- Tyler Walker as Hidetada Tokugawa
- Philip Weber as Tadakatsu Honda
- Jason Douglas as Ujiyasu Hojo
- Ian Mead Moore as Kojuro Katakura
- Brandon Potter as Keiji Maeda
- Todd Haberkorn as Takatora Todo
- Luci Christian as Young Yukimura
- Morgan Berry as Young Nobuyuki
- Kent Williams as Narrator
Funimation will release the series on home video on June 27. The company describes the story:
Based on the hit video game, this dramatic re-imagining of one of Japan's most revered historical periods drops audiences into the middle of an epic battle royal. Great warriors and dashing rogues from cherished Japanese tales come to life in this rousing series. Follow along as your favorite hacking, slashing characters from the video game meet once more on the field of battle.
The 12-episode series premiered in Japan in January 2015, and Funimation and Crunchyroll both streamed the series as it aired.